Students interested in taking admissions in B.Tech under University Campus Program, have to submit the required details along with the Provisional Admission Fee of Rs. 10000/-
- The amount can be paid via Online Payment Gateway through Credit Card /Debit Card / Net Banking or Cash Card.
- For registering, Click Here : http://www.punjabtechuniversity.in/registration/
- After filling the details in the registration form and submitting it, you will get a confirmation email from PTU with User ID and Password for making the payment of Provisional Admission Fee for UCP of Rs. 10,000/- through online payment.
Payment of Provisional Admission Fees
Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / or Cash Card. Click here: http://www.punjabtechuniversity.in/login/
- Once the JEE Mains 2014 ranks are out, the cut off JEE Mains 2014 ranks will be determined by PTU.
- Students securing the cut off rank or above will be eligible to apply for the admission.
- Students will need to fill the admission form, which will be made available at this website at a later stage. In the admission form, the student will have to enter their preference of the colleges and streams.
- Upon receipt of the admission forms, the colleges will select students and allotment of seats will take place.
- After the allotment of seats, the first semester fee of Rs.60,000/- needs to be paid to complete the admission process.
Note: At the time of completion of the final admissions process, the Provisional Admission fee of
Rs 10000/- will be adjusted against the whole fee amount of Rs. 60,000/- for the first semester. However, if the student is not selected, then Rs 9,500/- will be refunded from the complete amount of the Provisional Admission Fee already paid.
A fee of RS.60,000/- will be charged from the students who apply for an admission for University Campus Program under Punjab Technical University, under this scheme during the 1st Semester*.
*For subsequent semesters, fee is subject to revision according to Punjab Technical University Norms*
- In case a student withdraws from the Provisional Admission, his/ her fee shall be refunded by the University after deduction of Rs. 500/- only.
- If a student/ candidate will withdraw the fee after the Final Admission but before the curse begins, he/she must submit a written application to the college regarding the same. PTU shall refund his/ her full fee after deducting Rs. 1000/- only, and the original documents will be returned immediately.
- In keeping with the direction of Ministry of Human Resource Development Department, Govt. of India, all institutions and universities shall, in public interests, maintain a waiting list of students/ candidates.
- In the event of a student/ candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waiting list of candidates should be given admissions against the vacant seats.
- The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- shall be refunded and returned by the Institution/ University to the student/ candidate withdrawing from the program.
- It would not be permissible for institutions and universities to retain the school/ institutes leaving certificated in original.
- Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant gets filled by another by the last date of admission, the institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable.
Streams under UCP
Students here will be taught by the best professors of various IITs via live streaming sessions, directly captured from IIT classes for the respective course and subject running at University Campuses of PTU.
Each class has an additional available teacher for the further explanation and clearing of doubts on the respective subjects.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Student must have passed the 10 +2 examination from a recognized board or from an establishment recognized by central/ state government through a legislation.
- Student should have studied XIIth with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- The candidate should have appeared in JEE Main 2014 conducted by CBSE. Final admission is subject to Merit in JEE 2014.